Visline is a Polish company which got into the foreign market a decade ago and since then, thanks to the satisfaction of our customers, has been achieving better and better results. Due to this dynamic development, we are seeking a candidate for the position of an international driver. A good candidate must have a driving license category B or C. We also expect the candidate to be highly dependable and communicative.
Visline is offering:
- Friendly work environment
- Attractive day pay
- Rich bonus scheme
- Modern fleet
- Modern productivity tools (smartphone, GPS satnav)
- Company-financed group insurance
The scope of work
- Driving cars up to 3.5T (GVM) or 7.2T (GVM) in an international transportation system
- Deliveries in Europe
- A formally registered business activity (self-employment) or readiness to set it up.
- Driving license B or CC
- Valid job qualification certificate, valid medical certificate, valid psychological certificate, driving license code 95, driver’s card (for category C)
- Minimum six months’ documented experience in the transport of goods in international traffic
- No criminal record
- Ability to use CMR documents correctly
- A good sense of direction
- Effective operating of satellite navigation
- Knowledge of English and/or German will be an additional advantage
- Stress resistance, punctuality, reliability, honesty, availability
Join our team
Our drivers travel around Europe, sometimes delivering goods to its remote and picturesque corners. Visline’s are economical, new, and adapted to driver’s needs (e.g. equipped with Spojtrak sleeping cabins), which makes work easier and more enjoyable.
Please add the following clause: “I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my application for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data, published in the Journal of laws 2002 , No. 101, item 926, as amended).