Information clause – General Data Protection Regulation
Pursuant to Art. 13 sections 1-2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (O.J. EU L 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as GDPR – we inform that:
- The Controller of your data is Visline Sp. z o.o. w Gdyni, ul. Siewna 9, NIP [Tax Identification Number] 586-223-20-82, KRS [National Court Register] 0000326263. You can contact us traditionally, writing to the address of our registered office or by e-mail to: (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- The personal data Controller processes your personal data under the governing law, concluded contracts, for the purpose of pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Controller and under the consent granted.
- Your personal data are processed for the following purpose/s:
- conclusion and performance of contracts with the Controller’s contractors (legal basis: Art. 6 section 1b of GDPR) – within the term of the contract and settlements upon its termination;
- performance of the legal obligations imposed on the Controller, e.g. issue or storage of invoices and other accounting documents, reply to a complaint (legal basis: Art. 6 section 1c of GDPR) – within the term prescribed by the law,
- establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (legal basis: Art. 6 section 1f of GDPR) – up to limitation of claims,
- verification of payment history (legal basis: Art. 6 section 1f of GDPR) – within the term necessary to carry out such an assessment in conclusion, renewal or extension of the scope of the contract,
- direct marketing (legal basis: Art. 6 section 1f of GDPR) – within the term of the contract or until an objection is raised,
- detection of and counteracting abuse (legal basis: Art. 6 sections 1c and 1f of GDPR) – within the term of the contract and further until limitation of claims or within the period of proceedings conducted by the competent public authorities,
- in other cases your personal data are processed exclusively under the consent granted in the scope and for the purposes determined in the content of the consent (Art. 6 section 1a of GDPR) – within the period from award of the consent to its withdrawal.
- In connection with processing of your data for the purposes referred to in point 3, the recipients of your personal data can be entities from the following categories:
- processors who process the personal data on behalf of the Controller under the relevant contracts, e.g. entities supporting the IT systems of the Controller, subcontractors, advertising agencies, agents, entities providing advisory, debt collection, accounting, auditing as well as correspondence and parcel delivery services for the benefit of the Controller,
- belonging to the capital group of the Controller,
- authorised to receive the data under the governing law, e.g. courts and public authorities.
- In connection with processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- right to access the personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of the data;
- right to request rectification (correction) of the personal data – if the data are incorrect or incomplete;
- right to request erasure of the personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten);
- right to request restriction of processing of the personal data;
- right to transfer the data;
- right to object to data processing.
- If the personal data are processed under the data subject’s consent for processing of the personal data (Art. 6 section 1 letter a of GDPR), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. Such a withdrawal does not affect the compliance with the law of the processing carried out under the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- If you acquire information about unlawful processing of your personal data by the Controller, you can submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- If the personal data are processed under the data subject’s consent, you supply the personal data to the Controller voluntarily. In case of conclusion of a contract, providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude and perform the contract.
Furthermore, we would also like to confirm the correctness of status of the consents granted. The consents granted allow for receipt, according to the current principles, of correspondent to the specified e-mail address or telephone number as well as authorise to telephone contacts. If you confirm the status of the consents granted, you do not have to reply to this e-mail.
If you wish to withdraw the consents granted, please send the e-mail correspondence to the following address: (email@example.com); with note, e.g.: „withdrawal of consents”.
Please send all correspondence in matters related to processing of your personal data to the address of the Controller, with note „Personal data”, or to (firstname.lastname@example.org);